1. Being born at 24 weeks with brain damage.
2. My habit of placing myself in the most dangerous places possible.
3. My parents splitting up when I was 6.
4. Experiencing my first kiss when I was 10 and the person kissing me was 24.
5. Getting my identity stolen and my credit destroyed before I could drive.
6. A culture of toxic masculinity that told me that men were superior to
women and it wasn’t okay to show emotions unless that emotion was
Of these possible childhood destroyers the only one that really hurt me was #6.